Carolina Coyote Classic
Here are the details for the C3 Tournament:
Tournament Dates are February 9th, 10th and 11th 2018.
American Legion Post 76
24302 US 52 Hwy South Business
Albemarle, North Carolina
$5,000 in CASH PAYOUT in the NEW Pro Class
$3,000 CASH Payout awarded to the team with the Most Coyotes
$2,000 CASH Payout awarded to the team with the Second Most Coyotes
$1,000 CASH Payout awarded to the team with the Third Most Coyotes
Carolina Coyote Classic Rules:
You will need to take a picture with your harvest with either a smartphone or camera to be submitted at the time you weigh in your coyote. Further details and instructions will be announced and explained further at the time of registration.
1. No registrations will be taken during the hunt. The hunt will officially begin at 12:01 AM., Friday, February 9th, 2018 and will end at 12:00 PM on Sunday, February 11th, 2018.
2. Registration Fee for Adult Class and Youth Class will be $25.00, of which $5.00 will go toward cash prizes to successful hunters. If you wish to register for the largest female coyote contest, it will cost an extra $2.00. All money collected for female registration will be paid back as prize money. Registration for PRO CLASS will be $100 for 2 Hunter Teams.
3. Each participant must be registered for this hunt. When hunting in teams, each member of the group must be registered or the entire group will be disqualified. In the Adult Class and Youth Class you can have UP TO 4 HUNTERS PER TEAM.
4. Coyotes must be harvested during the days and times of the scheduled hunt.
5. Participants must possess a valid hunting license. Participant’s license may be checked when they bring in a coyote to be weighed.
6. During the scheduled Carolina Coyote Classic, coyotes may be hunted in any county in North and South Carolina.
7. Calls and dogs may be used during the hunt in the All Classes.
8. EACH HUNTER MUST REGISTER HIS/HER COYOTE(S) KILLED IN PERSON.
9. 704 Outdoors reserves the right to have an autopsy preformed on any animal presented at the hunt if it is believed the animal was penned, trapped or taken illegally. Several wildlife biologists and a veterinarian will be available to enforce this regulation. There WILL be a polygraph test for all winners in the Pro Class.
10. Any violation of the North and South Carolina Game Laws and rules of this hunt will result in that person or group being disqualified from the hunt.
11. All Hunters will receive a Number Card once registration & payment is received. Hunter will be assigned a Hunter Number to fill out on the card Thursday evening at 10pm. Each Hunter is required to take a picture with their Number Card and the Coyote Harvested. You can either text or email the picture to the number or email provided to you at time of registration. If you do not submit a picture of the Coyote with your assigned Number Card, the Coyote will not be eligible to be entered into the tournament.
12. Prize money in the Adult Class and Youth Class will be split up as follows:
1st Prize – 50% of the total Top Prize Money
2nd Prize – 30% of the total Top Prize Money
3rd Prize – 20% of the total Top Prize Money
Prize for the heaviest female coyote is 100% of the total registration fees paid to particiapte in the female contest.
13. All prize money will be awarded after official results have been determined. Prize money will be awarded by check upon verification of the contestant’s entitlement.Rules are subject to change. Prizes are subject to change. Official changes will be announced before tournament kicks off.